Tuesday, November 17, 2009

attitude plus

I've been off for a couple of days, trying in my piddly half-assed way to make piles and get things in some sort of order. There's not nearly as many bills as there used to be back in the day, but it's enough to require daily monitoring, if you know what I mean. Things should look rosy by next week. Thanks Big Ernie.

While I've been busy with my own life, a dear friend has been blindsided with multiple fires to TRY to put out. He has every reason in the world to say to hell with it and feel sorry for himself. Yet he managed, for two days in a row, to write things to some friends that gave a true perspective on his inspirational talent. Being the easily distracted person that I am, I totally forgot that he had emergency surgery last week.
And then the damn really broke!

This one's for you, Cowboy. Big hugs all around ^j^

2 comments:

  1. Joe ALWAYS cowboys up and rides on.
    Kudos to him - he's what a man OUGHT to be, for a whole lot of reasons.

    Ride on Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, you talk about me making you tear up. You went and got me choked up.

    Thanks to both of you. Hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete