Tuesday, July 18, 2023

you gotta' wanna'

We are over halfway through the year and I spent a good amount of time with the people at my dental practice plotting how to spend what money I have left.  The plan has been revised several times so we went to plan C which is pulling some root tips to let that heal and NEXT year doing an upper denture.  I tried to back out on the denture but she told me the uppers I have left won't hold a partial.  How niiiice.  Per my usual routine, I went by the bank to get a printout to see where I'm at. I cancelled Amazon Prime in April of this year and am still being charged for it.  There is an "active" account there but not my email address.  Hmmm.  Lady at the bank said I would have to get another new debit card in order to do whatever you do.  Alrighty then.  I just now got my latest one entered into all of my accounts.  Which are dwindling.  The only guilty pleasure I have left is Netflix and hey....you gotta have a movie now and then.  And I don't have "real" TV.  And you know what?  I don't even care.

Most of my time is spent on this laptop which is why my shoulders are giving me hell.  The treatment yesterday was glorious.  I need an ergonomic work space but uhhh....right now it's a laptop on an antique desk.  When I got out of the dentist office I was starving and went to the Chick.  My friend Deborah told me not to eat that stuff with a numb mouth.  Hey, I tried but it just didn't work.  Such is life!  The feeling is just now coming back so I see some nuggets just waiting to be scarfed down.  

As fate would have it we have a thunderstorm to the north which is cooling things off.  Oscar is freaked out about the thunder but otherwise, all is well.  

Love you like chicken ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment