Sunday, July 9, 2023

like the rain

That is one of my all time favorite songs by what's his name.  Clint Black?  It started yesterday and still looks dark.  According to locals we got about 2 inches which we needed desperately.  And it's still coming down!  I bet the farmers are doing a happy dance because they sure needed it.  I just gave Mayberry a heads up to hit me next time around.  His crew loves me.  High five to Cody for getting where he needs to be.

I'm talking with prospective clients and whatnot trying to figure out what everybody might need.  I have to figure in what I'm capable of and how the money works out but I know there are so many folks that want to stay home and need help.  Hell I could use some help!  LP is steady cleaning out the furniture that she likes so that helps.  Now I can sweep.  I don't think Oscar is long for this world which makes me sad but he's an old dude and has lived a good life.  The cough is getting worse and the scratching.  I fixed him a bed on the floor at the foot of MY bed and Rosie promptly took it over.  Cats are territorial ya know?

I watched church online today and it was all about the three that got pitched into the fire but did not get even a 1st degree burn.  That's our God for you.  Keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment