Wednesday, July 26, 2023

I'd tell ya'but then....

You know what happens.  I seriously don't want to hear people's drama anymore.  Life is hard and then you die.  What you do with it is your own choice.  I mean, it was a gift from God right?  People have told me time and time again about how their lives suck and it's mostly true.  The thing is to find the in each day.  You think about how jumping would be easier, but don't.  God has a plan for you and me and all the rest of us misfits.

I have missed FUMC for three Sundays in a row and driving to Bemis UMC with my girls.  They are a friendly bunch and need more members.  I reckon we are plus 3 in attendance!  There are no children there which is a problem with many tiny churches no matter what denomination.  

I hear the ree a rees.  Time for bed ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment