Thursday, February 24, 2022

thunder sleet

Y'all....God is good and all that but puleeeeze stop it with winter 2022.  In years past I would have had things blooming without bein' scared of dying by ice.  I blame Putin.  I'm thinking this whole Ukraine crisis might just put him under.  Dictators never win against NATO and the EU.  I didn't realize that he refers to them as the Ukraine which doesn't recognize their hard fought independence as a country.  Asshat.  I hate power mongers.  No wait, Jesus wouldn't like that.  I will pray for them and send thoughts and prayers .The sleet and slush started about three yesterday and it was a slippery ride from paradise to home.  And it's still hanging around.  In a week it should be 60 and the really deep freezes will be over.  I am forever the optimist.

I woke up early this morning and noticed that I was like, really cold.  Hmm.  I opened the bedroom door and found the "original" front door standing wide open where the wind blew it open.  I prolly burned 5% of that precious propane getting the house warm.  Note to self:  make a handyman list.

I saw my doctor yesterday and he drew some blood which didn't look real good on the reporting end.  He told me to hydrate all weekend and come back on Monday.  I definitely believe that this is all pharma related.  Two years ago my labs were NORMAL even after that horrific surgery.  I'm about ready to go full on homeopathic.  

That's my story and I'm sticking to it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment