Wednesday, February 16, 2022

alrighty then

Today was a big hump day to deal with.  I visited the nephrologist to be told that I'm headed for renal failure on my current regimen of big pharma.  My first step is to experiment with the BP med and monitor it twice a day.  107/65 makes me feel like shooting myself.  I am Vitamin D3 deficient like most of the rest of the country.  There's a minor thyroid issue but nothing big.  It responds to treatment!  Plus there's the GERD that would be a non factor if I watched what I eat and when.  New med for that and a D3 supplement,  I'll take it and run.  

Reaves didn't have oral surgery today because she turned out to be positive for the big C and they couldn't accept her.  Lauren said she's just really tired.  I can only imagine.  I'm assuming since this is her second case it's Omicron.  Lauren and the pre-school and everybody has been preaching to her to be brave and she got a reprieve.  Gotta' love it!  I also discovered that I have some kind of leaky valve or gasket in my engine so I have a date at Lake Road Amoco at 7:30 sharp on Friday.

I have opened my blinds to let  the sunshine in and check for severe weather.  My friend Tammy came by today and did her magic which makes me feels MUCH better about life.  And so it goes......^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment