Saturday, February 12, 2022

jane gang

I heard today that an old friend died yesterday from complications of almost everything identical to what I had two years ago.  His family was scattered all over the country and they pulled together to help their loved one as advocates.  Only thing he had that I did not is covid.  It strikes the weak.  Were it two years ago, I probably would have not survived the ordeal.  Fly high dude ^j^ I'll see you on the other side.  

I slept late and did lunch with a friend.  We are brainstorming about a new project and I noticed another table doing the same thing with a laptop and phone in the middle.  Cool place.  The food is good but expensive.  Plus I miss that brisket like a mofo.

I noticed a little social interaction going on with a young and older lady who needed to eat.  This sweet girl bought her a gift card so that she would have food on the books.  How cool is that?

It's cold again.  I need to go Valentine shopping after tabernacle tomorrow for Ms. Joy and Reaves. It's Hershey's all around!   Chocolate is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.  Especially dark ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment