Monday, February 21, 2022

junkyard cat

I live on a lovely road that has a big fat honking junkyard at the entrance.  Crushed cars are a mile high and it's the first thing that people see when they pass the airport and golf course.  Add to that the fact that trucks regularly block the entrance to our homes and you get the picture.  There is a beautiful pond next door but it rarely gets noticed for all the hideous stuff on that property.  They sell barrels too.  I'm used to it but lately I've been picking up screws and NAILS from all the traffic up there.  The area of the road in front of the scrap should be kept clean of debris.   Pay somebody or buy a gadget to do it.  I'm sick of plugging my tires.  

All they would have to do is run a giant magnet over that ten feet and it would help.  The problem is this.  If they are not open, potential customers come on down the road and scatter their shit everywhere while they turn around and go back because they ain't no crack money today.  I know, I'm being a bitch.  You gotta' love me though.   I just noticed Oscar is MIA so I better get to searching.  The wind is howling like nobody's business and we have four days of rain.  Yay.

Don't stop believing ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment