Tuesday, February 22, 2022

the story teller

As a blogger and social influencer *cough* I am always intrigued with the history of buildings and families.  Each one has a story to tell, or in most cases a whole bunch of them.  I have an opportunity to do just that because of serendipity and chance.  More later on that y'all.  It's huge!

I woke up during a thunderstorm at 6ish which is pretty early for me.  The ceilings were leaking so I just got out of bed and proceeded to surf the web and get my ready on.  I threw towels on the puddles and soldiered on.  This afternoon a guy came to inspect the attic and found no leaks there.  We walked outside and looked up and lo and behold both of us saw big gaps between the windows and metal roof.  Problem solved.

I wish everything were so easy.  Y'all hang in there.  Spring is coming ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment