Wednesday, February 23, 2022

last day

Me and Joy went on up to Headlines today and found Marla getting her hair did by Ponder surrounded with flowers from her peeps.  This gal has been my stylist for several years until she got busy being a hair wizard and I explored the newbies.  Her first day at the shop was an appointment with me and she seriously forgot the keys.  "Vicki is gonna' KILL me" she said.  I  worked with her twin sister Marsha at the hospital for years.  Small world.

This handyman guy who came yesterday just bought the old Curry Funeral home and I was hooked from the moment I heard that. There are so many stories up in there and Chucky shared one with me today about somebody's wig popping off.  UCMTSU.

Otherwise, it's icy and cold and not at all what I like.  It took me a rather long time to get home through the slush because it came on in a hurry and the temp was 31.  The trees out at paradise were dripping with ice and there was slush on all the roads.  The good news is that it will be warmer tomorrow so voila!

Remember who you are and how you got here.  Listen to that still small voice that says believe.  And always keep keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment