Tuesday, February 15, 2022

methodist chat

My church is trying really hard to reach out to all ages and stages with a focus on evangelism.  Me and Joy went down there for the Tuesday morning fifties event today and it was awesome!  It's good to see church friends besides on Sunday morning.  

I profess to be a Christian, yet I have very limited knowledge of the Bible and how it came to be over the years.  I know the gospel stories and a bit of the Old Testament but I need somebody to explain to me what really happened.  Mary Beth is very good at that because she weaves modern theology into the big picture.  Love your neighbor as yourself.

I don't know which end is up these days but I do know with all my heart that Big Ernie has my back.  Let's all send up a big fat prayer for BG and Reaves as they head for sedation dentistry.  Lerd ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Love this Janie. Friendship in person is si sweet. I know what you mean about the Bible. There is a podcast called Bema that really let's you in on the Jewish take because it was mostly written to Jews. It has opened my eyes and is ultra interesting.

    ReplyDelete