Friday, April 9, 2021

the blogess

I have followed Jenny Lawson since she became a blogger years ago.  From that, she has published several books, one of which I ordered today....fresh off the press. Devoted bloggers are folks who have a book in there somewhere and don't know how to tie it all together.  The publishing world can be tough.  I'm pretty stubborn myself so I've decided if I don't do this book thing now, it will simply be an unaddressed bucket list issue when I get cremated.  I don't want that to happen.  I will change the names to protect the innocent and so I don't get sued.  I have plenty of material to work with and it's do or die time.  Maybe I'll be done with the first draft before I get my gut reversed.  It's been over a year and ummm...

We watched a Kelly rerun today and then headed out to buy some flowers.  I can't help it y'all.  I'm addicted.  They are all getting a good shower right now even though they're not planted.  Hopefully the hail didn't beat 'em to death.  

My old house is empty now except for old pictures.  I have a Monday deadline to get shit out before it goes in the dumpster.  I am so over all that I could die.  I have a pile of moldy clothes in my kitchen floor to sort and wash and a whole hamper full of plastic hangers.  Somebody will be blessed with what I cull through.   And no more mold!

Happy Friday kids.  Keep the faith ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment