Wednesday, April 21, 2021

justice

I was surprised at how quickly the Chauvin jury delivered a verdict and rather hopeful at the same time that he would be found guilty.  On all three charges.  End of story, hopefully.  I feel empowered that a jury of people who didn't ASK for that job stood up and said enough with the rough stuff.  You know who has shown no emotion throughout the entire trial until today and he looked like a deer in the headlights.

It's 4.20 and I feel like sharing the love.  There are a lot of things that have gotten me through the hard times., many of them on Netflix.  Weeds was my virgin journey on binge watching and that was like wayyyy after it became available on Showtime.  Lauren once told me "Mom....it can't come on EVERY day."  That is one of the addictive things about a good series.  Ozark.  Breaking Bad.  On and on.  

As for me I'm preparing to be blessed by the fruit in a couple of weeks if Hulu doesn't screw that up.  I already signed up and canceled Hulu Live after watching the NBC buffering.  Must be a major network vs streaming war.  

My babies are reuniting as we speak and that gives me peace.  We are at a turning point in our lives and I respect that.  To me, it's all about Reaves.  She even kind of looks like me ;)

We had a joyful day at Headlines today as usual.  I got inspired enough by seeing Nina do a manicure today that I've booked one for myself next week.  We'll do before and after pictures *wink.  It got cold on us last night but thankfully not the hard freeze that was expected.  There's a lot of little growing things out there that will be happy to see 80 degrees on Monday.

Peace ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment