Thursday, April 8, 2021

no offense

 I have become pretty thick skinned in my old age and it serves me well.  I am not easily offended even when I think the other folks are crazy as bat shit.  Everyone has an opinion and there is no right or wrong.  We can agree to disagree and leave it at that.  I am reminded of this every time a Trumpster throws out something about "my president" as an insult.  I have educated myself enough to know what my values are.  Reading Al Franken's book has given me a lot of insight into how we got from there to here.  I remember when Clinton and Gore came to little old D'burg and I took Lauren.  I don't know if she remembers it but I sure do.  

I miss my girls, but this too shall pass.  I'm proud of the whole tribe for sticking together and having her back.  Every day is a new opportunity to find joy and peace where you are.  Can you tell I've been reading a motivational book?  Bet yer' sweet ass.  

Y'all get out there and dig some dirt.  I about killed myself raking sand out of a corner for a flower bed.  To be continued....
Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment