Friday, April 23, 2021

cart before the horse

When I got in the car this morning I got a low beam error and when I looked, sure enough, it wasn't on.  I went on to work and trying to be a "responsible adult" called a couple of parts places for prices and picked one up on the way to Lake Road Amoco for installation.  Brian had to go deliver a car so I waited 'til he came back and guess what.  After he fiddled with it it came on.  And, of course, I didn't get a receipt at O'Reillys.  Duh.  At least I have one when I need it.  

I've tried real hard not to be a weenie about this colostomy but it's  about to get on my last nerve.  The clip slides off at the most inopportune moments making a big poopie mess.  It's happened twice this week.  I still have lots of hoops to jump through before I can have the reversal, though.  One day at a time girl.  

Little by little I'm sorting through stuff and downsizing.  I'm used to having two closets so my one is packed to the gills.  I got some totes at the 'gentral today for storage of winter stuff if it ever ends.  What I really need is a free standing clothes rack to hide behind the bedroom door.  That's on my to get list along with a hose caddy for my 100 foot long thing.  I get my exercise hauling that thing around watering.  One of the critters (most likely Oscar) is digging up what I plant by the back porch so I'm having a lot of replanting.  

The field next to my yard is the official parking spot for all the farming equipment so I get an up close and personal view of all the comings and goings which is a lot right now.  It's kind of amazing how they tag team to get it all delivered with a ride back.  There's rain coming tonight so they're trying to beat it.  Oscar isn't used to all the activity so he barks his head off at everybody who goes by.  I'm so thankful Ellie has a good home because she would have for sure been run over by now.  

Y'all enjoy the weekend even if you are working.  At least corporate isn't all up in your face then!  To all of my fellow lab peeps....Happy Lab Week!  I've loved seeing pictures from all over the world for the celebration of lab techs.  

Weirdmaste ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment