Sunday, April 4, 2021

resurrection

I know it's Easter, but I didn't attend church in person.  Instead I hauled mulch and dirt for the flower beds.  Magically, Bubba showed up to help me load it.  I love it when that happens.  I did good with the dirt but that mulch was too much for one old girl.  I did go to the church parking lot to get pictures of the flowering cross  and the Easter people so technically I was there.  Plus I watched online after that.  Mary Beth knows how to weave a sermon together in such a way that we are hearing all different accounts of what really happened.  All the disciples abandoned, and even denied knowing Him.  It wasn't until they were on the road to Emmaus that he popped up and said " Hey y'all, I told  you I would be back."

After that I met an old picker and he bought a few things .  Plus he gave me the number of a guy who actually has help for that stuff.  I've known a lot of pickers in my time and they are shrewd and love history.  In all this picking I discovered my 3 ft tall pre-lit Snoopy tree and have it burning brightly on the back porch.  Yes, I am a C and E christian.  

Y'all be happy and well.  I hope you find the golden egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment