Saturday, April 3, 2021

dirt work

I have done more physical activity in past 2days to last a lifetime.  My major chore was moving rocks from the Thurmon house to make flower beds. They look cool but need some dirt and plants. Baby steps.  I will probably pick up about 20 bags of organic humus at Lowes and plant a few things.  It's after Good Friday ya' know.  

My sale was a total flop so I'm meeting the junk guy tomorrow for an estimate on what I have There is a frig, gas stove and various other pieces of interest.  I just want it gone so the workers can do their thing.  I still have clothes in the closets if that tells you anything,  I am T- one week on the moveout.  Then the the remodel will begin for real.  

I picked a few flowers from up there for the flowering cross.  Me being me I stuck a sprig of baby's breath right square in the middle and left some tulips and narcissus.  It will be beautiful and all the Baptists will cross the street for family pictures.  I wonder why they don't have one.

I'm thinking a lot about guns and access to them, particularly the repeating kind.  These AR style weapons are being used for mass murder by mentally unstable people.    All lives matter.

Here's an Easter prayer for all y'all. Let us all be born again ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment