Tuesday, April 27, 2021

onward

Gay got me hooked on chile lime harvest snacks so it's all her fault that neither Kroger nor Walmart has them.  Just saying.  I found them on Amazon today which is what I spent the remainder of my gift card on.....twelve freaking bags!  Lord, I can't wait.  And thank you sweetbabyjesus to Susan and Alan.  I have used it wisely!

I got a note from a church friend yesterday and it really made me stop and pause.  They know what all I'm facing..heck I'm back on the prayer list.  I haven't been in the building since Palm Sunday and nobody but a few close ones know what's been going on.  That's all that matters.  I'm in their hearts and prayers.  Never fear! I'll be back and if you're sittin' in my pew I'll pull a Janice on you.

I have a personal dilemma which may sound trivial but to me it's real.  I have Daddy's funeral flag all in a nice triangular box  with only the stars showing.  I can't help but think that he would love to see that flag on a pole outside this house waving in the breeze.  He always had one and let it up and down daily.  I wouldn't go to that extreme but......

My girls are good and so is paradise.  We all take it one day at a time and enjoy the little things along the way.  Nobody is promised tomorrow.  The daughter of some friends of mine have been in the hospital for six months for a heart transplant and they are on go to come home tomorrow.  Don't tell me prayer doesn't work.

Love ya....mean it ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment