Sunday, February 11, 2018

live it up...lent is coming

Well, today was straight out of Wuthering Heights as Mamye and me went on a hunt and gather mission.  I bought big at Kroger and we headed toward Wallyhell to get some more of her favorite mousetraps.  No luck there.  Next we headed to the chicken store for kerosene where the pump was "out of order" so we headed to the lane to unload.  She finally found some kerosene at Tractor Supply and should be home with it by now.  It takes a village.

Valentine's day is coming up so I saw a lot of folks buying early while I was rambling.  Good price on roses.  I can't remember the last time I got just one.  The VD that I was divorced the first time, Noler left me a card on the front door with a funny cat Hallmark theme.  Lord knows we went through a shit ton of them.

I miss my girls.  They're coming Friday for a sleepover which is much better than drop and run.  That way we can extend the snuggle.  I've got primo pork chops for dinner and a lunch date with friends.  And on a mission to find a third opinion.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment