Tuesday, February 6, 2018

if it ain't one thing

Well it's five others.  I visited the dentist this morning because of a painful tooth which turned out to be the least of my problems.  I have a filling AND extraction that must be done prior to the shoulder surgery if that happens.  This will all be discussed with the surgeon on Friday.  Gigi is biting the bullet and getting me to Jackson for the 8AM appointment because I don't function too well for the first few hours of the day.  She's a true blue buddy with a heart of gold.  

I really couldn't figure out the trigger for my latest crying jags until I was reminded that KY cousin died five years ago around this time.  She was a year younger than me and it was sudden due to chronic health issues.  After she moved away we didn't see each other often but talked by phone often.  She lived close to the famed Patti's restaurant at Grand Rivers that burned yesterday.  My tour with her included a highway on a bridge that runs paralell to a train track on a bridge and getting to gaze at the spot where all three rivers connect in Paducah.  There were also tons of yachts in marinas here and there.

There is a pile of papers a mile high on my kitchen table to be gone through and dealt with concerning SS, IRS ad infinitum.  I seriously need an accountant for this crap because my ADD won't let me focus on just ONE thing.  

One of the first kisses I got was from a good old country boy while we were both on a horse.  He died today after a long battle with cancer.  Dude fought a long and tough game, just saying.  

Carry on with Terrific Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment