Friday, February 23, 2018

all about me day

I had two appointments this morning, the first with Marla the Wonderful at Headlines for a cut.  Color comes next week plus some work on those bushy eyebrows.  I left there for a treatment with Gay who brought along her own little tribe of Mama and dogs.  Huck loves me now and Pearl is beginning to.  I love going both places equally.  Chucky and I can gossip from here to next year if you know what I mean.  

I passed the mailman on the way home and found my box stuffed with goodies like a signed t-shirt from the famed blues guitarist and singer Lew Jetton.  There was also a cute clearance dress for Reaves from Old Navy.  I tried to order a smart TV yesterday but I think my computer crashed before it was finalized.  We shall see.

The paperwork is never ending but I'm paying off bills so that I can afford it when my salary is not there.  The Cadi will soon be scrap and the yard won't look so trashy.  I mean seriously ya'll....it's been sitting there for two years.  

Anywho..in case of inclement weather tomorrow you will not find me in the basement full of water because that's where Mr. Snake lives.  Hell to the naw.

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment