Monday, February 12, 2018

flashback

I haven't been down to the cabin in a week or so and Bubba told me the added on from a carport den had been torn down so I went for a look see.  What I found was a stunning view of the original back porch on the house where I grew up.  The little concrete step that remains is the same one that me and my cousins KA and Donna sat on one sunny day with puppies.  Yes, I have a picture.  It's amazing watching that old house come to life again.  Next will be the jacking up process as i call it.  I'm sure there's a technical term for it!  I'm keeping all the old windows for future projects.  

It's still cold but I won't bitch because at least I'm not out trying to find kerosene.  I noticed that the chicken store still has an out of order pump.  That's as far as I went then headed back to the warmth of Casa Poops.  

I have an appointment with the NP Wednesday to discuss things like how to move forward..or not.  In a perfect world I could get daily MFR treatments but that ain't happening though I do self treat.  Going on faith here waiting for the universe to tell me the next step.  

Toss me those beads dude ~

No comments:

Post a Comment