Wednesday, February 21, 2018

no words

Today was lunch with the girls which included various sandwiches and a to die for roasted red pepper and gouda soup.  We caught up with what's going in everybody's life and I had a new pic of Reaves to pass around.  She is finally looking like her mama did at that age!  Afterwards, Mamye and I marveled at the history seated around that table.  

On the way in I stopped at Donna's to get some soap and lip balm plus another pair ot cute cheap readers in 3.5 which are hard to find.  They are purple polka dot, by the way.  We chatted during lunch about a 45th reunion and we shall see if that comes together.  Our classmate Darryl wants us to go on a cruise but that's just kind of....not realistic for most all involved.  I wouldn't DARE get stuck on a ship with a bunch of folks on a mission like reuniting 45 years later.  

My immediate concern is the flood status of local rivers including the Big Muddy, Forked Deer and Obion all of which affect my access to civilization.  I'm planning ahead for the big one where I don't have to get out for a few days.  

Otherwise it's all rainbows and unicorns except for the Florida legislature.  Talk about a passive aggressive move!  I refuse to believe that there is nobody with morals in government.  All it takes is for them to quit taking bribes and represent the ones who voted them in.  

The water is wide...I can cross over ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment