Tuesday, February 27, 2018

another day about me

Rather doing all the beauty work at once last week I opted for just a cut and returned today for color and facial waxing, which I've never had.  I totally LOVE it and Marla makes me feel special.  I stopped by the scrapyard on the way in and settled up.  

Afterwards I headed to my crack store aka Pennington's for some pansies.  Bill didn't appear to have any out.  Anywho, now I've got a bum knee that I have to baby so planting will be tricky.  The only two herbs were rosemary and lavender and I got one of each.  Plus I got to see my favorite guys like Stanley.  It's early and they know I'll be back. Pennington's sits across from The Mill Workspace where my friend Chris is starting up a co-work business.  There are new facades and new construction all over downtown.  Somebody open a dang grocery store please!!

Go Parkland kids GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment