Wednesday, February 14, 2018

cupid

Well the day of romance has finally arrived along with Ash Wednesday.  That must be some kind of ethereal crossing of the calendar.  My parents were married on V Day of 1954 and remained together until death did they part.  You don't see much of that anymore.

I've had so many appointments and opinions lately that I needed a one on one with my NP this morning.  She explained in much more detail what my treatment options are.  After our huddle I walked away believing that the least invasive option is the best for me at this point.  I have excellent mobility for ADLs with moderate pain.  I'm not willing to give that mobility up just yet.  Thank you LAB for hearing me.  She also explained that this is peak arthritis season so it may get better with warmer weather.  And continued MFR.


Big fat hearts to you and your mama'n'them!

No comments:

Post a Comment