Monday, January 15, 2024

snow day musings

Well y'all. Winter is officially here there and everywhere.  I feel very fortunate to have only gotten about 2 inches with the bulk of it going south.  Bubba has been here three times to work on my gas logs so I'm inching my way up to near 65 with two heaters going to help chase the chill.  This will be a very long week. Just saying.

It's only 11am and feels like it should be six pm.  The world sort of stops turning in our parts when the weather is bad because it only happens a couple of times a year.  My projects for the day are A. Match up socks and B. move the office away from the north windows to an inner wall.  That should give me plenty to do when I can't go anywhere.  I'ma gonna' put Kondo on Casa Poopie.

I pray that you all stay safe and warm.  For many years I had to show up at the hospital come flood or blizzard.  One year my boss's husband picked us all up in his truck and took us back home.  Yes, we are that important.  Healthcare practitioners don't ever get a snow day.  That's what "on call" beds are for.

Keep the faith ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment