Monday, August 5, 2019

girl time

I literally melted into the bed last night.  This heat just kicks my old ass plus I've been super busy.  I found a tick in my head today and the dogs have been treated so I got Lily a collar because she's been outside a lot lately.  Let us pray said tick was non lyme infested.  

The reality of the whole mass shooting situation hit me hard today.  El Paso guy is a white nationalist who was obviously angry with the Hispanic community in which he lives.  This kind of hatred and racism is promoted by out POTUS.  Thoughts and prayers, my ass.  He rallies frenzied crowds with MAGA hats while destroying our relationships with every other country in the world.  It is time to impeach the orange one and get to the next chapter.  Oh...but that would take some balls by Republican senators.  Which seem to be lacking.  I heard that Mitch broke his collar bone and I'm sending thoughts and prayers his way.

Am I fired up?  Hell yes.  One of those precious kids at Sandy Hook could have been my granddaughter.  Dylan's mommy who used to work there conveniently had an arsenal in her house and found sport in shooting automatic weapons.  Like mother like son.  Crazy is as crazy does.

The mental health issue is trotted out every time something like this happens.  Yeah..there are crazy people out there.  Giving them automatic weapons is like pouring gas on a fire.  Of course this is all my opinion.

God bless America.  We need you now more than ever ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment