Saturday, March 30, 2019

writers block

As we all know I am rarely at a loss for words.  I've been working for a month on a piece for a real publication involving multiple stories.  I have emailed, called, instant messaged and otherwise stalked the subjects of this piece.  I have the information I need yet I have only completed two sections out of five.  The problem is my lack of tech knowledge to integrate all the various ways that I have gotten the information.  It's there I'm sure.  I just don't know how to use it.  I need a personal class on how to use what's there to get to where I'm going.  

And SNL is back!  Of course I don't have cable but I can damn sure watch it tomorrow.  Man do I love to laugh.  I was watching Monk earlier today and just KNEW that I recognized the voice singing the intro.  It was Randy Newman.  Small world.

While juggling several projects, which is my nature, I'm trying to stay focused on one at a time.  Up close to the top of the list is retrieving two pieces of furniture that were given to me.  Gotta have a truck and two guys.  My old ass would be zero help.

Smile and be grateful.  There is something good in each and every day.  You just gotta find it ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment