Saturday, February 23, 2019

coming down

The worst part of the dreaded sinus cocktail is the deflation on the next day when the stuff wears off.  What.a.bummer.  I worked and went through the motions but wasn't 100%  It takes time.  We watched it pour for four solid hours and listened to thunder while I wondered if I'd make it through the flood water to home.  And, i did.  God gave the trusty old Camry enough ooomph to get us through with me talking to myself the whole time."Don't stop.don'tstop.Don'tStop"  It reminded me of the little engine that could.

I feel sure that somewhere in the near future I'll be relocating to Casa Gigi for a bit once the backwater gets going.  Southtown will be closed again so it's bypass or nothing.  I know the drill.

So the Oscars are coming up and I've seen several of the films with nominations.  My favorites are Roma and A Star is Born in no particular order..nah.  Who am I kidding?  Bradley and Gaga had me from the get go.

Be mindful and safe.  Peaceful with a purpose, so to speak ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment