Friday, December 4, 2020

backflow

Alrighty then.  I've been having plumbing issues so a couple of guys came out today to check things out and found that the problem is not inside the house but with the septic tank and or field lines.  And it will be next week until those folks can get to it.  Looks like I'll be going to the laundromat this weekend.  Everything drains except when I run the washer and then it all gurgles and backs up and the toilet overflows.  I still have to clean out the tub where it backed up in there.  If it ain't one thing it's five!  This is when it's nice to be a tenant with a responsible landlord.

Today was cold and cloudy but the sun finally broke through and it was a sight to behold after a few days without.  I'm missing the turtle family on that log since it got cold.  Maybe when it gets back in the 50s they will come out to sun.  

I finally finished The Crown and now I'm loving Virgin River.  I'm a sucker for things like that with medical folks in rural areas.  And there's always a bar where everybody hangs out.  Bonus points for the kind hearted bar owner who is quite easy on the eyes.  

My spiritual side is in full gear these days and I am in continual pursuit of serenity by setting boundaries and doing self care.  When you get as old as me, you know your limits and do not suffer fools.  

Happy Friday kids.  Enjoy the weekend wherever you may be ^j^ 




No comments:

Post a Comment