Tuesday, December 1, 2020

abundance

The blessings just keep on comin' y'all.  My friend messaged this morning with an offer of a big ass TV to go over that fireplace.  There is no cable there (yet) but I think Forked Deer Electric will soon make that available.  Internet access is already there.  Though they did just raise their rates, Hulu Live is an option.  So many details to consider.  

As of yesterday all elective surgeries requiring an overnight stay at Baptist East are a no go meaning the reversal will wait on COVID.  I can't say that I was particularly looking forward to being in a big hospital for a week during the pandemic so there you go.  God solved that one for me.  As long as I have my trusty convex bags I can make do.  Oh, and lots of antiseptic wipes.  

I can't believe that in a few months I'll be transplanting flowers from here to there.  I actually dug up Daddy's dark red peony which has enjoyed three seasons here on the hill.  That one will definitely go back to where it came from.  There are still things left there that Daddy planted....plenty of buttercups and odd little things.  I think what excites me most of all is getting a chance to create a new garden at a forever home.  

I picked some holly branches out at paradise today to decorate with.  It's a huge tree with a lot of low hanging fruit, so to speak.  The lake was ripply from the slight wind and twinkling in the sun but it was too cold for the turtles to show up.  Never a dull moment.  

Y'all be merry and bright.  And nice.  And not mean, ever.  Love ya' like chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment