Tuesday, December 31, 2019

meh

Just so you know, I feel like crap for a lot of reasons. Number one on that list is that I'm too sick to babysit a sick Reaves. The stomach pills gave me my first good uninterrupted sleep for two weeks and I seriously overslept for my lunch date with Bubba and Marilyn. We took in all the ambience of Boyette's and family.  We both got jars of peach preserves.  Manna from heaven.  We talked about Lake County and all the dark secrets up in there around Reelfoot.  I could tell that my mind wasn't quite right and brought my plate home.

It is scary to be in this place, at least for me.  My kids live 45 miles away and have traveled here numerous times lately just to get a change of scenery and see Gaga.  It all depends on sickness and health and Lauren's schedule.  That sucks a lot.

It's Art is in progress and I have a few more submissions on Friday.  After that, it's up for for a month.  My job is done until take down and figuring whose owns what easel.

The new year?  I feel nothing but positive vibes.  Too tired to do otherwise.  Put your silver out tonight and you will be richer in the morning.  ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment