Monday, December 2, 2019

baby it's cold

My friend Larry called me with a heads up that the big wind knocked down a lot of pecans.  Today's temperature when I went to pick was 38 degrees and I lasted less than an hour, double layered and crawling.  The ground is still very wet and if you show up without permission I will cut you.  There are three of us who have access.  

I went to Pennington's aka the crack store and got another burlap bag so as to consolidate the bounty for hauling.  I may have to hire somebody to haul it Tatumville. Blowers rock.

I'm still remembering my dreams which is odd.  Must be something going on in Poopie's head.  My focus right now is on the art exhibit.  I went there today and took a couple of pics and measured the space.  Thank goodness they have a stepladder!

Over and out ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment