Wednesday, December 11, 2019

ole smokey

This is the name of a distillery in Gatlinburg TN.  Evidently they did not anticipate that their Salted Caramel would be such a big hit.  Neither liquor store has had any since Thanksgiving.  I'm picky about what I drink and I prefer the flavored stuff.  The first time I tasted it after Yaya recommended, I had to say "Devil....not today."  Anyway Crown has a version of it that is seasonal so I decided to try that out.  Not the same kids.  Okay now the whole world knows I like to take a shot.  Sue me.

Today was exercise and errands.  I met a sweetheart of a girl at the mall to pick up some clothes for Reaves and stopped by another favorite place for a gift card.  I've bought this kid so many clothes and there's only two toys.  Not to worry.  She will be well dressed.  

On my way home I thought I spotted a poacher on the road until I recognized Gerald.  We live a mile apart and rarely see each other.  We chatted while he picked up "enough to make a pie" and then went our separate ways.  He is the elder of this community now.  

I refuse to be anything but positive, even if in a snarky way.  That's just my style.  I pour my heart out onto this blog day after day and sometimes it's nothing more than taking out the garbage or one of those series of events that you can't make up.  

Y'all be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment