Monday, December 23, 2019

false alarm

I am so used to waking up before daylight with a bellyache that I was surprised to wake up pain free.  For a few minutes until the gut got in gear!  It is called among other things spastic and irritable colon.  I won't say what I call it because we are in polite company.  Ahem.

Patsye and I had a nice visit over tacos and salsa and then we played ball with Sally.  I stopped her off at her parents' place and went in to give my regards.  They remind me so much of my own parents it's not funny.  The tables were set for the more than 20 they expect tomorrow.  And they even have things hanging in their house that came from my parents walls.  That almost made me cry again.  

Our families have been intertwined for a lot of years beginning with me and Patsye as schoolmates and her brother and father's farming interest here.  She loves seeing her daddy on FB.

If you haven't bought it by now, consider a handshake and a promise of a random surprise on payday.  The only people I have bought anything for at all are my girls and others have helped with that.  Lauren officially has bacterial pneumonia secondary to Flu B.  She cannot catch a break.

Gotta to figure out how to glaze a spiral ham.  Be merry and bright if possible.  You could always be six feet under pushing up daisies  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment