Saturday, December 28, 2019

hush y'all

Today was the day for the beginning of It's Art.  I showed up at the library and a couple of other friends helped me set up what we had.  When all was said and done we still weren't through but we're getting there.  Delores and I will revisit on Monday and straighten things up so to speak. It's such a nice facility but two of the clients who were there to do something personal got mad because we were "too loud."  One chick jumped up and announced that the library was supposed to QUIET.  Great, a library nazi.  The staff was superb and helped us out tremendously even apologizing for the nazi's behavior.  

I'm lost as to day and time.  I'll have to remind myself that tomorrow is church day.  My friend Jo came by to help at the library and she is considering a visit to our church tomorrow to check out the red headed angel of God that is our pastor.  


Peace  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment