Monday, December 30, 2019

the artist's eye

My cohorts and I did some more art arranging this morning and it looks pretty dang good if I say so myself.  What is usually an empty wall has come to life featuring a broad variety of artists and mediums.  In fact it spreads beyond that wall!  A big shout out to Kathryn McBride and the whole staff for helping us make this happen.  Every

My friend Gay treated me with MFR today as a Christmas gift.  I had forgotten what a wonderful feeling that is.  She concentrated on the bowel area where my pain has been.  Lauren and Reaves were here doing laundry when I got home and we had fun.   We are all still sick but managed some quality time among the chaos.  Praise be.  

It's cold again.  That should make duck hunters very happy.  As for me I'll just put on another layer and cuddle with the dogs.  

Peace and grace ^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment