Tuesday, December 17, 2019

the end

This old gal drug almost 80 pounds of pecans that represent a two month labor of love down the steps and into the trusty old Camry.  I was met at the pecan dock at Pennington's by the guys having a smoke break.  They weighed 'em up and called me back in an hour to say they were ready.  I did name it the crack store for a reason.  I skipped the crack next door at Buff City but should have gone because there's a good sale on bath bombs and soap.  I got the text after I was home.  

I think it's Flu or at the very least extreme fatigue.  No fever.  I just can't go much.  Lauren and Reaves ended up with another day together thanks to their illness.  I found something Monsters Inc at the dollar 'gentral today for dat baby.  Christmas Eve is a week away.  That doesn't seen possible.  It's like my Daddy told me about the years flying by the older you get.  

Y'all keep it between the lines and please please please be nice.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment