Thursday, January 2, 2020

happy? new year

You won't get the usual wit and wisdom here today because my butt is kicked.  I was finally beginning to get some relief from the new stomach med when I got hit with a 24 hr bug in the early hours of yesterday.  I'll spare you the details except that I never got out of bed until this morning to go to the doc.  It was a very bad 24 hours and I'm no woosie.  

That being said, I don't have a clue what's going on in the world.  It's like a lost a day, and it was the first of the new year!  I sure hope that's not a bad sign for 2020.  I try so hard not to be a whiny butt.  Needless to say I'm laying low.  It's gloomy and rainy, a perfect nap kind of day.  And a miserable one for those who are out in it.

This too shall pass~

No comments:

Post a Comment