Thursday, November 14, 2019

tools of the trade

If you see a crazy old lady driving around in a hooptie old Camry with a rake in back, give me a wave.  It warmed up enough that I worked up a sweat taking down at the cabin.  Slowly but surely I'm getting it done.  I remember one time using a 20 foot tall PVC pipe to whack the limbs and make them fall.  That was Daddy's idea, bless him.  

I am doing this not so much for money but because it's in my blood. It's kind of addictive in a way.  Like Easter egg hunting...in fact I use an Easter basket as I pick then dump it into a canvas bag and start over.  

My errands were about an hour's worth and a joy because it's warmer.  At below freezing, my struts get cold and I feel every bump in the road, which is a lot around Dyersburg.  

Still working the art thing and it's baby steps but getting there.  I picked up the hand painted logo today and it's cute as can be.  Thank you Laurie!

Y'all be cool and nice and respectful.  It's what Jesus would do ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment