Sunday, November 17, 2019

the easier way

My sincere thanks to whomever invented the leaf blower and to Del Hudson for letting me borrow hers.  I can't believe I've never used one before with the pecans but then I'm broke most of the time and can't afford power tools.  I've always wanted a chain saw even though I know I would probably hurt myself.  I do have a drill but i've lost the bits and charger so, there you go.  

I lost 20 bucks somewhere yesterday and that is worrying the crap out of me.  Lauren and Reaves were here and she was going to pick up food so had the money tucked in her boob only a diaper change had to happen.  I said to heck with it and she passed the money over to me.  I had to get gas before going to El!Patio!  I paid with cash, pumped and headed toward Mexico with the food money in my back pocket which was 2 twenties.  When I reached in there to pay there only one.  WTF?  Anywho, we all searched the yard, purses, car and made a couple of phone calls to the two places.  Crickets.  I guess that's my karma for accidentally stealing dog food the other day.

Twenty dollars is a lot of money to me, unlike some folks.  For minimum wage work that is two hours.  I never really thought about that when I was making 27.  I don't see how single parent families survive.  And yet their benefits continue to be cut. But I won't get started on that because I'm in a good mood.  

When you're down, and troubled.....and you need a helping hand.   James Taylor 


No comments:

Post a Comment