Saturday, November 2, 2019

on all fours

It's warmer today so I picked up a couple of nuts down at the cabin.   I've been doing this long enough to know which ones to pitch.  The native tree in my yard is doing well also.  As fate would have I have emergency Gaga duty tomorrow.  Long story and out of the blue.  The biggest problem with me traveling is in the dark because I can't see well.  Especially on two lanes!

I read an article today that really hit home about the way we the people behave in response to Trump as a person rather than the office of President.  The office itself has been filled by many great men who have solved some of our problems but never all.  I don't see one thing that he has accomplished ( well good things) but by imitating his behavior we give him more power.  Like Michelle Obama said "When they go low, we go high."  People scream and boo at baseball games all the time.  Personally, I wouldn't have gone there but he did.  

The far left is just as guilty as the far right when it comes to nothing getting done.  Most of us are about close to the middle.  I am a democrat for a lot of reasons which I won't go into again.  And to whomever pulled up Mike Smith's sign " A pox on you!"

Get out there and enjoy this glorious day kids.  They are fleeting toward duck season.  


No comments:

Post a Comment