Saturday, November 30, 2019

shop local

I originally got out just to vote but I decided to visit some small businesses and pimp them out on Small Business Saturday.  I shop locally as much as possible because I believe in boosting the economy of this area.  We have some really cool businesses run by both young and old entrepreneurs.  Of course I only visited a handful but it was an eye opening experience.  Small businesses are the friendliest because they really WANT you to have a pleasant experience and be a return customer.

Sammy D just got jumped by the other two and I had to take a paddle to them to break it up.  I guess because he's the oldest and weakest they pick on him.  And it's always over food.  This time it was cat food that Ellie knocked off the table onto the floor.  I learned the hard way not to get hands or feet involved in a dog fight.  

It is Novemblah Plus today so I'm creating my own little paradise in here.  A few candles ought to do the trick.  Y'all be good because Santa's watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment