Monday, November 4, 2019

church is where you have it

The struggle is real y'all.  I'm kind of bad about saying "thoughts and prayers" on social media so I choose usually to talk with folks by phone, at least, when I know they're struggling.  My bestie has a big job on her hands deciding on a care plan for her disabled husband.  We were talking about it just now and she asked me to pray for her.  Without blinking an eye I started praying on the phone and naming all those who are hurting at the moment.  It was a prayer for vision and strength and the ability to do the next right thing.  It got me to sniffling so there's the grief coming out already.  I think that we are constantly grieving something whether it be loss through death, separation.....even leaving a job or house.  

I woke up with the sunrise and went to WalMart ( i know, right?) to get a knee brace.  I chose a S/M and it was so tight it cut off the circulation in my leg.  Alrighty then.  Back to where I NEVER go to exchange for a L/XL.  Guess what?  That won't stay up.  *sigh*  I'm hoping if I wash and dry it maybe it will shrink.  I also picked up sausage balls at Kroger for a Thursday event and my brother saw me pulling in the lot!  Called me to say my deviled egg tray was in his truck out front and needs a refill.  UCMTSU.

I have hit up the two trees at the cabin most every day since the frosts.  I need to rake it like I did in my own yard.  Actually I'm getting pretty good exercise by doing this.  I can feel the hamstring pulls when I reach.  

Y'all be merry and bright.  Because Charlie Brown and the Thanksgiving turkey are right around the corner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment