Tuesday, November 5, 2019

red herring

I visited my FNP last week and I showed her my super sized clavicle bone.  She checked around for a carotid pulse and had a little trouble hearing on the right side.  I just assumed it was because of the big fat bone in the way but she sent me for ultrasound which was not a bad experience.  When we talked afterwards, she told me that one of my right carotid arteries is "occluded" which means time for a vascular surgeon visit.  Great.  Just what my underinsured self needs.  

I had a great day otherwise with lunch and intelligent conversation plus a cute baby.  Shhhh. It's a secret society y'all.  As I was leaving I spotted a very talented chalk paint artist doing the front window of GAFCO.  I stopped for a meet and greet and got a cool picture.  While I was out and about this morning I found the DSCC library and checked out the art show there.  Amazing stuff from a well taught group.

The Mayberry Lawn crew just left and the yard looks great.  I can't wait to get out there and see what kind of pecans were lurking under those leaves.

Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment