Monday, November 18, 2019

sweet baby jesus

I put out the decades old nativity scene yesterday in anticipation of Advent.  I'm not about waiting games anymore.  In other news, that's the only thing out but the same can't be said for my client.  We spent two hours together hanging garland, wreaths and whatnot.  And yes, it involved a stepladder.   With me on it.  I also got a parking ticket while I was there from homeland security for parking in a no parking zone.  I know right?  

I blew a few more leaves today and tomorrow looks like a picking day.  I can't believe I do all that bending and scooting for sixty cents a pound.  Tis' the season.  If I had a dollar for everybody who told me they were making grandma a pecan pie I wouldn't need a Sugardaddy.

What I need is beach.  Where's there's no algae or toxic chemicals.   Pure white sand and a warm sun.  Kind of like in The Truman show without Ed Harris running his evil.  Fiji.  That's what I need.

I went through two boxes of ornaments last night dividing by keep or donate.  Little things like Christmas ornaments are something we take for granted.  We could give 'em out at the church!

Y'all think of ways to help others.  That's where the joy is ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment