Wednesday, November 27, 2019

dream a little dream

I don't normally dream much but the past few nights I have.  Night before last there were people in a little wagon on wheels that drove like a car and had chicken wire around the box.  Uh..okay then.  I must have been scared because I fell out of the bed and knocked my head on the night stand.  Like I was about to run like hell!  Thank goodness that woke me up or my whole body would have hit the floor.  

We had a heavy wind last night that shook those nuts right on down for me.  I spent a couple of hours at the cabin on all fours.  A lot of them were on the deck!  I remember how they used to sound like bombs going off when they hit that metal roof.  The turkey wasn't supposed to be ready until 2 but I took a chance by going early and it was ready.  Got to visit my old crop duster friend who is idle for the winter.  

I'm procrastinating on this deviled egg thing but it must be done so I'll find some big girl panties and get 'er done.  Y'all be thankful and blessed ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment