Wednesday, November 13, 2019

moral dilemma

I finally got to go grocery shopping today ( the eagle pooped ) and I took my time and chose only what I know I will eat or need.  I used to be an impulse shopper but no more.  I'm not an extreme coupon person so I have to take it easy.  I checked myself out and proceeded out the door.  The alarm went off and the checkers just waved me on out and said "you're good."  It wasn't until I got to the car that I noticed the dog food on bottom that I didn't scan.  Hmmm.  Here I am halfway across the parking lot and it's colder than heck.  What to do.  I chose to carry on and give them 8 bucks next time I'm there.  I ain't no thief and I was freezing.   

I spent some time with my friends this afternoon working on a common cause.  You should have heard us whooping and hollering all at once.  I know you're supposed to be quiet in the library but.......I just got word that the mission was accomplished on time.  

All the leaves have fallen off so now I have to rake before I pick more.  Meh.  I'ts good exercise.  Y'all keep the faith ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment