Friday, November 2, 2018

my tribe

My dogs miss me when I'm gone and that's been pretty often of late.  After a year long retirement I'm back at work in various ways.  I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you so that wouldn't be good.  God has provided me with a couple of opportunities this past week which was just shy of a miracle.  I actually have grocery money.  The is gratitude day 2.  I totally skipped day one.

Reaves was the most stunning fairy princess ever for Halloween.  I haven't seen the girls in about 2 weeks so I'm due for a road trip, weather permitting.  Hey...it's only 45 minutes away, right?  The price of gas is down, probably due to the Saudi stunt .  Or maybe....just maybe.  It's because people are trying to make the world a better place and not polluting so much.  One can always dream.  They are my number one blessing.  We are a tribe of strong wise women.  

I'm ready for November 8th whatever happens.  I'm sick of seeing the ads on TV and killing trees for campaign tactics that arrive in my mailbox daily from political candidates.  For the first time in my life I voted along party lines about two weeks ago.  Marsha Blackburn is the devil and Bredesen ain't no saint.  That Kavanaugh thing was pretty measly.  He lost his position as a serious contender two months ago because of it.  

What I find really amusing is the scam where the guys tried to set Mueller up.  It sounds like there was alcohol involved in that little setup.  Hide and watch.  After mid-terms, it's on like donkey kong.  If it will help I will burn some sage in his honor.  

^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment