Monday, November 19, 2018

dyersburg buddies

As of yesterday post church I had nothing on the calendar for today.  That all changed in a heartbeat and I was set for an adventure that was quite a pleasant experience.  Working as a personal attendant to someone who is honest and open about where they're at is pretty rewarding.  I saw a lot of familiar faces here there and yonder.  And I drove a decent vehicle way out in the boonies to hook up with this guy.  He was so appreciative of what his family had done for him.  

On my way back to the 'burg I stopped just before Roellen to visit Heather and Nanny.  They were entertaining two toddlers in a bedroom both of whom wanted Nanny's lap.  Jealous baby boys!  Heifer is my daughter from another mother and she's here for turkey week.  Yo...Bubba.  See you at Cracker Barrel.  

I have tomorrow free and plan to eat me some mexican fiesta bowl with friends.  And cheese dip.  And conversation and laughter!  We try not to talk Trump during these meals.  It's totally girl time.  
^j^





No comments:

Post a Comment